Wikipedia:WikiProject Canada Roads
Welcome to the Canada Roads WikiProject, a collaboration area for Wikipedians interested in improving coverage of Canadian highways and roadways. If you would like to help, please jump in and start adding or editing. If you would like to join the group, please add your name to our participants list.
We are seeking to create the most informative and interesting Canadian highway gazetteer in existence. To help us attain that, this project was formed to:
Articles on city streets which don't have a significant historical link to the provincial or national highway systems are under the scope of the Canada Streets WikiProject.
Newly created articles are identified by a bot. Check the structure, categories and tags of these newly created articles, as well as assessing them on their talk page as required.
- No Article alerts at this time.
|Canada road transport articles by quality and importance|
|WikiWork factors (?)||ω =8,135||Ω = 5.41|
- Main tool page: toolserver.org
- Reflinks - Edits bare references - adds title/dates etc. to bare references
- Checklinks - Edit and repair external links
- Dab solver - Quickly resolve ambiguous links.
- Peer reviewer - Provides hints and suggestion to improving articles.