From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
These are some things you can do to improve the quality of Wikipedia coverage of Christianity.
- Interact with from editors interested in Christianity and Christianity-related topics.
- Look over the recent changes list for recent improvements to articles, other changes, and vandalism.
- Create collaborative projects to systematically improve coverage.
- Possibly including:
- A regular collaboration.
- Adopted Topic, where a suite of topically related articles are targeted for improvement until there's a consensus to move on to a new topic. (see here)
- Article Review, for articles nominated by members for wider review. In this case the new ones go at the top and sink as new ones are added. (see here)
- Bring a more neutral voice to articles which categorize a movement as non-Christian or a cult.
- Improve the WPChristianity banner that goes at the head of Talk Pages to handle tags for unreferenced, copyedit needed, cleanup needed, expansion needed, and POV warning.
- Add more reward templates or barnstars (extant awards can be found here, and have people in the task force actually watching logs and rewarding key contributors.