|Guidelines & references||Templates
|Periodic Table by Quality
This WikiProject has managed to standardize the articles on the known chemical elements (see Guidelines page). Now it is aimed at the maintenance of these at an agreed upon format discussed in Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Elements and at the expansion and improvement of each article to featured article quality (check out our Goals below). See also WikiProject Isotopes. For a complete list of articles covered, including talk pages and templates, click here. To see all articles covered, but not talk pages and templates, see the periodic table by quality.
- Lawrencium is a good article nominee.
- Nobelium is a good article nominee.
- Chalcogen is at good article reassessment.
- Alkali metal is at peer review.
- Fluorine became a featured article on August 15, 2014.
- Mendelevium became a good article on August 7, 2014.
- Neptunium became a good article on July 7, 2014.
- Metalloid became a featured article on May 14, 2014.
- Ununseptium went through a peer review on September 11, 2013.
- Thulium became a good article on August 31, 2013.
- Nonmetal became a good article on August 21, 2013.
- Lithium was kept as a good article on August 8, 2013.
- Radon was kept as a good article on July 24, 2013.
- Polonium became a good article on April 28, 2013.
- Chalcogen became a good article on February 20, 2013.
- Hassium became a good article on December 31, 2012.
- Ytterbium became a good article on December 26, 2012.
- Ununtrium became a good article on December 20, 2012.
- Periodic table became a featured article on November 7, 2012.
- Darmstadtium became a good article on October 27, 2012.
Periodic table by article quality
|Periodic table by Article Quality|
- Short term
- Bring the nine A-class articles (astatine, alkali metal, americium, curium, berkelium, einsteinium, hassium, neptunium, ununseptium) to FA standard.
- Bring both Bplus-class element or element category articles (arsenic, boron group) to GA-class or above.
- Bring all eight remaining C-class Top-importance articles (atomic mass, atomic number, bromine, calcium, chemical element, iodine, magnesium, sodium) to B-class or above.
- Bring the rest of the vital articles (aluminium, chemical element, gold, iron, nitrogen, silicon, silver, sulfur) to FA-class.
- Mid term
- Bring all articles to C-class standard or above. (138/162 = 85% as of September 2013)
- Bring sodium, group 9 element, and group 10 element to GA-class to make the alkali metals, the group 9 elements, and the group 10 elements good topics.
- Longer term
- Bring all Top- and High-importance articles to GA-class standard or above. (60/96 = 63% as of September 2013)
- Bring all articles to B-class or above. (109/162 = 67% as of July 2012)
- Eventual goals
- Bring all the remaining Top- and High-importance articles to FA-standard (20/96 = 21% as of September 2013)
- Bring all the other articles to GA-class or above (turn the "Periodic Table by Quality" completely dark green and blue.) (92/162 = 57% as of September 2013)
- Ultimate goals
- Bring all element and supporting articles to FA standard (turn the "Periodic Table by Quality" completely dark blue.) (18/162 = 11% as of September 2013)
|List overview · Updated: 2014-02-24 · This box:|
- Articles for deletion
- 27 Jul 2014 – Periodic table (large version) AfDed by Neelix (t · c) was closed as keep by FreeRangeFrog (t · c) on 10 Aug 2014; see discussion (12 participants; relisted)
- Templates for discussion
- 28 Jun 2014 – Template:Infobox hydrogen TfDed by Ricky81682 (t · c) was closed; see discussion
- 28 Jun 2014 – Template:Periodic table (with pictures) TfDed by Ricky81682 (t · c) was closed; see discussion
- 28 Jun 2014 – Template:Periodic table templates TfDed by Ricky81682 (t · c) was closed; see discussion
- Featured article candidates
- Good article nominees
- 19 Aug 2014 – Lawrencium was GA nominated by Double sharp (t · c); start discussion
- 17 Aug 2014 – Nobelium was GA nominated by Double sharp (t · c); start discussion
- 29 Jun 2014 – Neptunium GA nominated by Double sharp (t · c) was promoted, see discussion
- Featured topic removal candidates
- 21 Jul 2014 – Period 1 element FT removal nominated by GamerPro64 (t · c) was closed; see discussion
- Good article reassessments
- Peer reviews
- 19 Jul 2014 – Alkali metal put up for PR by Double sharp (t · c) was closed; see discussion
- 02 Jul 2014 – Radiocarbon dating put up for PR by Mike Christie (t · c) was closed; see discussion
- Requested moves
- 02 Aug 2014 – Ununtrium move request to Element 113 by EdJohnston (t · c) was closed; see discussion
|Extended periodic table (Large version)|