|Guidelines & references||Templates
|Periodic Table by Quality
This WikiProject has managed to standardize the articles on the known chemical elements (see Guidelines page). Now it is aimed at the maintenance of these at an agreed upon format discussed in Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Elements and at the expansion and improvement of each article to featured article quality (check out our Goals below). See also WikiProject Isotopes. For a complete list of articles covered, including talk pages and templates, click here. To see all articles covered, but not talk pages and templates, see the periodic table by quality.
- Livermorium became a good article on October 1, 2014.
- The actinides became a good topic on September 29, 2014.
- Ununpentium became a good article on September 13, 2014.
- Flerovium became a good article on September 12, 2014.
- Lawrencium became a good article on September 9, 2014.
- Nobelium became a good article on September 9, 2014.
- Chalcogen was kept as a good article on September 8, 2014.
- Thorium became a good article on September 7, 2014.
- Fluorine became a featured article on August 15, 2014.
- Mendelevium became a good article on August 7, 2014.
- Neptunium became a good article on July 7, 2014.
- Metalloid became a featured article on May 14, 2014.
Periodic table by article quality
|Periodic table by Article Quality|
- Short term
- Bring the A-class articles to FA standard.
- Bring all remaining C-class Top-importance articles to B-class or above.
- Bring the rest of the vital articles to FA-class.
- Make period 7 element a good topic.
- Mid term
- Bring all articles to B-class standard or above. (109/162 = 67% as of July 2012)
- Longer term
- Bring all the remaining Top- and High-importance articles to FA-standard (20/96 = 21% as of September 2013)
- Bring all the other articles to GA-class or above (turn the "Periodic Table by Quality" completely dark green and blue.) (92/162 = 57% as of September 2013)
- Ultimate goals
- Bring all element and supporting articles to FA standard (turn the "Periodic Table by Quality" completely dark blue.) (18/162 = 11% as of September 2013)
|List overview · Updated: 2014-10-18 · This box:|
- Templates for discussion
- 04 Dec 2014 – Template:Infobox unbiseptium TfDed by DePiep (t · c) was closed; see discussion
- 13 Nov 2014 – Template:Infobox unbibium TfDed by DePiep (t · c) was closed; see discussion
- 12 Nov 2014 – Template:Infobox unbihexium TfDed by DePiep (t · c) was closed; see discussion
- 12 Nov 2014 – Template:Infobox unbiunium TfDed by DePiep (t · c) was closed; see discussion
- 12 Nov 2014 – Template:Infobox unbiquadium TfDed by DePiep (t · c) was closed; see discussion
- Good article nominees
- Requests for comments
- Requested moves
- 31 Dec 2014 – Main-group element is requested to be moved to Main group by Cobblet (t · c); see discussion
|Extended periodic table (Large version)|