Wikipedia:WikiProject Islam/Sunni Islam task force
This is a project aimed at increasing the quality of the articles related to the Sunni Islam, elevating the articles to "Good article" standard, and then all the way to "Featured article" standard. We do this by:
- Making sure all statments are sourced using the "<ref>source</ref>" model
- Being well versed with WP:NPOV. This means that no contentious statments should be stated as facts, and that minority views should not be given undue weight.
- Using the most official sources available
- We can also check on recent changes to the articles relevant to this group by adding all the articles in the Category:Sunni Islam to the Wikipedia:WikiProject Islam/Sunni Islam task force/Articles page and using the recent changes function to check on improvements, vandalism, and other changes to these articles.
|Sunni Islam articles by quality and importance|
|WikiWork factors (?)||ω =186||Ω = 4.77|
DYK (Did You Know)s
Formerly recognized content
Former featured articles
Former good articles
Wikipedia:Version 1.0 Editorial Team selections
These articles have all been selected by the Wikipedia:Version 1.0 Editorial Team for inclusion in one or more release versions of wikipedia. Please help maintain these articles at the highest possible levels of quality.
- TheProphetess 20:54, 18 September 2005 (UTC)
- Angry Ayrab 09:40, 26 December 2005 (UTC)
- Mustaqbal 17:00, 28 June 2006 (UTC)
- Aaliyah Stevens 13:59, 19 January 2007 (UTC)
- Avenger786 05:44, 16 January 2008 (UTC)
- Shabiha (t) 18:37, 14 September 2009 (UTC)
- User:Ruwayda Mustafah 4th January 2010 (UTC)
Less Active members
- John Carter probably primarily in assessment, peer review, and managing the article lists