- 1 Kakinomoto no Hitomaro
- 2 Fujiwara no Teika
- 3 Han (Japan)
- 4 Siemens scandal
- 5 Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (Japan)
- 6 huhuhu
- 7 Osaka Dome
- 8 Mie (pose)
- 9 Jito
- 10 JETRO
- 11 Minamoto no Yoritomo
- 12 Tokugawa Tsunayoshi
- 13 Senpai
- 14 Manju
- 15 Fujiwara no Morozane
- 16 Late Hojo clan
- 17 Great Kanto earthquake
- 18 Minamoto no Yoshitsune
- 19 Japanese Wildlife
- The one challenge for a good Wikipedia entry on Kakinomoto no Hitomaro is that there is not that much know about his personal life. Still, there is his poetry and perhaps his influence on later poets. gK 11:49, 2 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Agreed. I think we can give some hypotheses on his biographies such as by Saito Mokichi or Umehara Takeshi. His influence is worthy to have a section ; there are few poets to be deified anyway.--Aphaea 12:49, 2 Nov 2004 (UTC)
Also waka people. One of greatest poets in the medieval and greatest critic, known by the editor of Hyakunin Isshu. Although he has no no article dedicated to him now ; see also: ja:藤原定家 --Aphaea 10:49, 2 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- He definately deserves more than the stub he has now. He was also involved in compiling two Imperial anthologies, wrote critical essays, and a diary.
Just a stub, but one of most important concepts in the Edo period.
See also: ja:シーメンス事件
- J3ff 05:25, 3 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- This seems to have been a major scandal in Japan. I'm curious to learn more about this topic. -- J3ff 05:25, 3 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Agreed. But we have to research. Even ja article is also a stub. :( --Aphaea 02:26, 4 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Too stubby as same as Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry (Japan).
- Tomgally 07:06, 7 May 2005 (UTC)
- Japanese laugh.
- That is.
- Fuujin 16:42, 14 May 2005 (UTC)
- Historical office of samurai for taxation. TOO stubby.
- Kinori 10:40, 14 May 2005 (UTC)
- Very important but difficult concept in Japanese history. Does this require a collabolation between who learn Japanese history in Japanese and who learn it in English? Kinori 10:40, 14 May 2005 (UTC)
- That's what here we are doing. Perhaps JA WP article can serve us a good startpoint. --Aphaea* 01:56, 15 May 2005 (UTC)
Listed 17:35, 29 May 2005 (UTC)
- I know I'm not helping by voting for multiple, but there are soooooooo many historical figures that need expansion. Yoritomo's a major figure, but have you seen his brothers' articles? very stubby. LordAmeth
- Never heard of him. Must be obscure. And that means interesting. LordAmeth
- Fenice 10:13, 17 Jun 2005 (UTC)
This article needs cleanup and expansion.
- Fenice 4 July 2005 17:02 (UTC)
This article on a regent from the 11th century is on the most wanted article request list, because 22 pages link to it.
- Fenice 9 July 2005 18:42 (UTC)
- William McDuff 13:43, 20 July 2005 (UTC)
- Grumpy Troll 15:51, 4 August 2005 (UTC)
- Vanguard 21:26, 16 August 2005 (UTC)
- LordAmeth 22:52, 4 August 2005 (UTC)
Comment The first version of the article, posted by an IP user, looked like a joke, so I tried to improve it in short order. Thanks to users like LordAmeth, it's a respectable short article, and deserves more detail. Fg2 05:09, August 12, 2005 (UTC)
- Another user (User:Fg2) commented on WP:JAWNB that this article needed help. I did what I could, but I'm not sure what else to include, without going too deeply into the histories of individual members of the clan (particularly the founder Hojo Soun).
- With September 1 approaching, we have an opportunity to add more text, improve organization and wording, format, locate photos etc. in time to have a great article for the Selected Anniversaries section of the Main Page. Also, commons:Commons:Picture of the day for September 1 is available. Even if this does not become the Collaboration of the Week, please feel free to contribute! Fg2 05:09, August 12, 2005 (UTC)
- The upcoming anniversary is a good argument. Fenice 05:55, 12 August 2005 (UTC)
It seems we are seriously lacking in this area. Andycjp 14th Sept 2005