Wikipedia:WikiProject Jewish Christianity
|This WikiProject is believed to be inactive. If you are not currently a member of the project, please consider joining it and/or its parent project WikiProject Christianity to help. This tag may be removed if activity resumes, or if this tag has been placed in error.
- Improve Wikipedia's coverage of Jewish Christianity
- Create guidelines for articles about Jewish Christianity
- The project covers all articles relating to Jewish Christianity and its founders, adherents, rabbis, pastors, and critics. These articles should all be placed in the relevant categories contained within Category:WikiProject Jewish Christianity articles.
Regular and adjunct members will receive the project newsletter automatically. To unsubscribe add yourself to the list here.
- inigmatus (talk · contribs) (Lead Volunteer editor, and contributor)
- Elaragirl (talk · contribs) (Volunteer contributor and NPOV observer, and Messianic leaders)
- Tnnonline (talk · contribs) (Volunteer editor)
- Rporth (talk · contribs) (Volunteer contributor)
- Badbilltucker (talk · contribs) (Volunteer contributor)
- DGG (talk · contribs) (Volunteer contributor-with no affiliation to any religious sect & with a very strong inclination to avoid deleting or supressing any article dealing with religion or politics. )
- Noogster (talk · contribs) (Contributer)
- Avraham (talk · contribs) (Volunteer Contributor specializing in proper sourcing and proper application of wiki policy)
- Wikijeff (talk · contribs) (Volunteer contributor, and editor.)
- NoTsuris (talk · contribs) (Volunteer contributor, and editor.)
- DeknMike (talk · contribs) (Volunteer contributor, and editor. Church strengthener and gentile member of a new Messianic congregation)
- Evanh2008 (talk · contribs) (Volunteer contributor, and editor.)
Hesitant to consider yourself a "full time editor" with this project, but still maintain an interest in helping out? Sign here.
- ChristTrekker (talk · contribs) (Editor, contributor, and organization freak)
- Warlordjohncarter (talk · contribs) - specializing in the completely useless, like assessment, project organization, blah blah blah blah blah.
- Sanilrivka (talk · contribs) - Interested but not sure how much I can add right now.
We hate to see anyone leave, but if you do, please list yourself here so we can look you up if necessary.
- stjamie (talk · contribs) (Former messianic non-jew/gentile, created several articles for the project) I am still very interested in the project, but I am hesitant to even call myself an adjunct editor. But I am still interested and support the project, and maybe I can add a NPOV. If any editors need assistance feel free to contact me.
- RivkaRebecca (talk · contribs) (Former contributor, from 2005/2006) I love the project. Whenever I can, I try to assist in the upkeep of the page and will, when I see the need, attempt to correct or give insight in the talk section.
- Zorkfan (talk · contribs) (Volunteer contributer, NPOV observer, and theological & halakhic debate)
Dispute Resolution Tools
In regards to working with disputes on Jewish Christians or related articles, please follow the following dispute resolution process:
- Do not revert the article more than 3 times in a single day.
- Post in the article's talk before reverting the first time.
- Post on the involved editor's talk page before reverting a second time.
- Request counseling for resolving a dispute with another editor, or article WP:EA.
- Post a request for a third opinion at WP:3O.
- Post a request for comment at WP:RFC.
- For communications issues with editors, post Wikiquette alert at WP:WQA
- Post a Request for Mediation at WP:RFM which is an informal, nonbinding decision by volunteers of WP:MEDCAB.
- Post a Request for Arbitration at WP:RFAR which is a formal, binding decision by volunteers of WP:AC.
Have a task idea? Discuss new tasks here.
- Assessment - the assessment department.
|Messianic Judaism articles by quality and importance|
Formerly recognized content
Former featured articles
Former good articles
Wikipedia:Version 1.0 Editorial Team selections