Welcome to the neurology task force, a subsidiary of WikiProject Medicine, a group that aims to build a comprehensive guide to neurology on the English Wikipedia.
This task force covers pages relating to neurological disease and symptoms. It does not cover pages relating to peripheral or central neuroanatomy (WP:ANATOMY, WP:NEUROSCIENCE) or physiology (WP:PHYSIOLOGY, WP:NEUROSCIENCE).
| To-do list for Wikipedia:WikiProject Medicine/Neurology task force:
Here are some tasks awaiting attention:
- Article requests : encephalotrigeminal angiomatosis, immune-mediated encephalomyelitis, multifocal motor neuropathy, occult spinal dysraphism sequence, repetitive motion disorder, subcortical arteriosclerotic encephalopathy, Convergent circuit, Divergent circuit, Reverberating circuit
- Cleanup : Neurology, brain, synapse, narcolepsy
- Expand : Facetectomy, benign focal amyotrophy, central pain syndrome, cerebral arteriosclerosis, Fisher syndrome, heredopathia atactica polyneuritiformis, phytanic acid storage disease, progressive sclerosing poliodystrophy, superficial siderosis, Viliuisk encephalomyelitis
- Merge : Encephalitis with granulomatous amoebic encephalitis and most other encephalopathies in Category:Encephalitis
- Stubs : See Category:Stub-Class neurology articles
- Verify : concussion
- Other : Most articles are categorised as 'Mid' importance and 'Start' class. We need to assess every article as quickly as possible.
Did you know?
The template for marking an article as part of the neurology task force project is below. It can be inserted into an article's talkpage with:
Its appearance is as follows:
Please note your interest in this collaboration at Wikipedia:WikiProject Medicine/Participants. (Those who were listed here previously were moved to that list.)