- To bring the Nursing article up to feature-article standard.
- To maintain and update the Nursing Portal
- To improve the coverage of nursing-related topics in Wikipedia.
- To maintain the articles which fall within the scope of this project and increase that number that meet the good-article standard.
- This project seeks to deal with those articles that are directly related to the nursing profession, including its history, the duties and activities of nurses, their role in the general field of medicine, and all related articles.
Please consult the Wikipedia:Manual of Style (Medicine-related articles) for some assistance in formatting articles related to this topic.
Please feel free to list your new nursing-related articles here (newer articles at the top). Any articles that have an interesting or unusual fact in them should be suggested for the Did you know? box the Main Page.
- Winkler County nurse whistleblower case
- List of Living Legends of the American Academy of Nursing
- History of hospitals
- Timeline of nursing history in Australia and New Zealand
Did you know
- Alternative medicine
- First Aid
- National Health Servicenew
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Psychologynew
|Health portal on Wikinews||Nursing on Wikiquote||Health science bookshelf on Wikibooks||Nursing category on Wikicommons|