Wikipedia:WikiProject Biodiversity, Protected areas & Environment of India
This WikiProject was launched to help collaboratively create informative and well-written articles on the following topics:
- Protected areas of India, which include national parks, wildlife sanctuaries, biosphere reserves, and other protected areas of India.
- Biodiversity of India, including flora and fauna.
- Environmental issues concerning India.
This is the only part of the front page that should be edited on a regular basis - edits of other sections constitute policy change. Please discuss major changes on the talk page before editing the front page of the project.
|Current collaboration||Silent Valley National Park|
|Previous collaborations||Kaziranga National Park|
|Candidate future collaboration|
|Top priorities||none at the moment|
|Featured article candidates||none at the moment|
|Featured picture candidates||none at the moment|
|Featured article removal candidates||none at the moment|
|Featured list removal candidates||none at the moment|
|Featured picture removal candidates||none at the moment|
|Featured article review||none at the moment|
|Peer review||none at the moment|
|Requires copy-editing||none at the moment|
Long term goals
The immediate goal is to provide start class articles for every wildlife sanctuary, biosphere reserve, and national park in India, as well as the following checklist of articles.
Project categories and templates
How to sign up
Please add yourself to the bottom of the list of members in the dashboard by typing ~~~~ and add a note if you wish. See the project userbox at the project templates and categories page : Wikipedia:WikiProject Protected areas of India/Categories and Templates
- Wikipedia:WikiProject India
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Geography
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Tree of Life
- Main tool page: toolserver.org
- Reflinks - Edits bare references - adds title/dates etc. to bare references
- Checklinks - Edit and repair external links
- Dab solver - Quickly resolve ambiguous links.
- Peer reviewer - Provides hints and suggestion to improving articles.