From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"WP:QC" redirects here. For quality control, see Wikipedia:Quality control.
|Home||Notice board||Discussion||Requests||To-do||Members||Templates||Help & tools||Network|
Did you know...?
- Quebec is one of the four founding provinces of Canada.
- At over 1.5 million km2, Quebec is the largest province by area in Canada, 2.7 times the size of France, and 6 times the UK.
- Quebec is the second most populous province in Canada.
- Hydro-Québec is the largest producer of hydroelectricity in the world.
- The most common family name in Canada is "Tremblay:" 180,000 people have this family name, or one in 42 Quebecois.
- The composer of Canada's national anthem, Calixa Lavallée, was born in Quebec.
- The Port of Quebec is Canada's oldest port.
- Tadoussac, Quebec, established in 1599, is the oldest settlement in Canada.
- Quebec is the world's largest producer of maple syrup, claiming more than 75% of the world's production.
- The Château Frontenac in Quebec City is the most photographed hotel in the world.
- The narrowest house in North America is located on rue Donnacona in Quebec City.
- Want to learn more? Check out our featured articles!