Discussion Reports And Miscellaneous Articulations
- An RfC on the capitalization of bird names.
- An RfC about whether or not the opt-in requirement should be removed from the enwiki edit counter.
- A proposal to reimplement the Main Page with an alternative framework.
- A discussion on ways to improve the "Today's featured article requests" system.
The following is a brief overview of discussions taking place on the English Wikipedia and other Wikimedia projects.
- Should Wikipedia:Neutral point of view/FAQ remain a policy? If not, what parts of it should be moved to the main policy page? See discussion.
- There is an active discussion on whether Wikipedia should use "flu", "influenza", or a combination.
- There is a discussion on whether or not Wikipedia:Upload should be changed to more strongly encourage uploading free media at Commons.
- There is a proposal to stabilise the pagenames of articles on baronets by either forbidding the use of baronet titles in page names or making them universal.
- Discussion on where deletion discussions should be held for disambiguation pages.