Wikipedia:Wikipedias in other languages
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This essay contains the advice or opinions of one or more Wikipedia contributors. Essays are not Wikipedia policies or guidelines. Some essays represent widespread norms; others only represent minority viewpoints.|
For a list of Wikipedias in different languages, see List of Wikipedias and Meta: List of Wikipedias.
For help on linking equivalent articles in Wikipedias in other languages to each other, see help: interlanguage links.
This essay is supposed to document things (such as processes, for instance) that are different from the English language Wikipedia in other Wikipedias.
- They have a Trust network. Users have a "formal way of declaring their confidence in other users."
- There is a system for de-sysopping people that is like the RfAs.
- There are votes to decide which articles will be deleted. For an article to be deleted, it needs 2/3 of votes.
- Lists have a different domain, called "Anexo". This featured was copied from the Spanish Wikipedia.
- Lists have a different domain, called "Anexo". For example, the list of countries is located in es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anexo:Países del mundo.
- There are no separate stati for administrators and bureaucrats.