Wikipedia talk:Featured topic candidates
|Questions about a topic you are working on or about the process in general should be asked at Featured topic questions. This page is primarily for discussion on proposals regarding the FTC process.|
|Threads older than 21 days may be archived by.|
|Featured content dispatch workshop
- You can go ahead and edit the Wikipedia:Featured topics/Hurricane Isabel page directly, since it's not an addition of a new article or removal of an article that still exists. Since this pushes the topic to 50% featured, you then untransclude the topic from the Good Topics page and add it to the Featured Topics page, and adjust the templates on the talk pages of the articles in the topic. --PresN 04:05, 18 April 2013 (UTC)
- I took care of moving the topic from GT to FT. I think it takes a while for it to update to show its now a Featured Topic though. GamerPro64 14:39, 19 April 2013 (UTC)
So similar to Isabel, the tropical cyclone project recently agreed to merging 1978 January subtropical storm, which was part of Wikipedia:Featured topics/Off-season Atlantic hurricanes. Is there an easy way to remove that? --♫ Hurricanehink (talk) 21:15, 29 September 2013 (UTC)
- Once again I did this and now its not part of the topic anymore. Thank you for calling attention to it. GamerPro64 21:26, 29 September 2013 (UTC)
Once again, we agreed to merge Hurricane Patsy (1959). I removed it from Wikipedia:Featured topics/Category 5 Pacific hurricanes, but wasn't sure how much else had to be done, since its merger qualifies it for FT status, I believe. ♫ Hurricanehink (talk) 15:03, 28 October 2013 (UTC)
- Seeing how much there was in the topic, as in all the crossing overs the articles had with other topics, it was hard to make sure all the numbers were correct. But overall, I updated the topic to Featured Topic status and all that. GamerPro64 15:46, 28 October 2013 (UTC)
Glee (season 1) GT
I didn't contribute anything to the topic, but I realized that all the articles in the scope of the topic are GA:
- I haven't checked all 22 episodes, but even if all are GA's, it would still need List of songs in Glee (season 1) made into an FL. Courcelles 05:46, 29 May 2013 (UTC)
- That list is now an FL, but there are two album articles which probably should be GAs (see Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Television/Glee task force#Season 1 Good Topic). Adabow (talk) 00:36, 2 August 2013 (UTC)
I am assembling a good topic from the Manhattan Project. The list below reflects the navigation box. There has been some effort to keep it down to 64 articles. At the moment it has 65. It is quite possible that someone might write another worthy article. There are a lot more biographies but the effort has been to keep it down ro the most significant ones. Is the topic too large? Hawkeye7 (talk) 12:46, 10 September 2013 (UTC)
- I don't think so; that's about the size of some of our largest ship GT/FTs.--Sturmvogel 66 (talk) 13:30, 10 September 2013 (UTC)
|The Triple Crown's 2013 Steeplechase Event is here!
Get your horses ready and participate the race of the year
All featured content nominated from October 1, and all content promoted from November 1, is eligible.
|Thank you for participating in the 2013 FLC Elections. The new delegates have been selected.