||This page serves as a project discussion for the Former topic, Naruto manga chapters.
Appropriate discussion on this page includes:
- Working definition of the topic.
- Vital improvements to articles necessary to maintain status for the topic.
- Potential improvements to the topic's member articles.
- Possible additions to the scope of the topic.
General questions about maintaining good and featured topics can also be referred to Wikipedia talk:Good topics and Wikipedia talk:Featured topics.
The working definition of this topic is "the chapters and corresponding volumes of the Naruto manga." Sephiroth BCR (Converse) 07:12, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
The topic meets current criteria perfectly well. However, it is in need of a free image to use on the topic banner. --Arctic Gnome (talk • contribs) 06:19, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
- Per the nomination, Image:Kunai05.jpg can be used. Cheers, Sephiroth BCR (Converse) 06:26, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
All articles are featured, thus no improvements can be made. Sephiroth BCR (Converse) 07:12, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
Barring another set of chapters (i.e. Part III), no possible additions can be made. Sephiroth BCR (Converse) 07:12, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
- Related Naruto featured topics could be created, or a large-scale expansion of this topic to a general Naruto/Naruto manga topic could be carried out - rst20xx (talk) 17:34, 4 July 2008 (UTC)
- This topic would never be expanded, as a new topic would be made. Sephiroth BCR (Converse) 01:39, 5 July 2008 (UTC)