Wikipedia talk:Good articles
Please direct any comments regarding the improvement of the GA program as a whole to WikiProject Good Articles. Thank you.
|This talk page is automatically archived by MiszaBot II. Threads with no replies in 7 days may be automatically moved.|
Computing/engineering articles in wrong category
Micro Instrumentation and Telemetry Systems and Minneapolis wireless internet network are currently categorized in "Engineering and technology" → "Computing and engineering" → "Computer-related businesspeople". I think we should take these articles out of the "businesspeople" category, but I'm not sure what other category would be the best option. Thoughts? Edge3 (talk) 04:04, 4 November 2013 (UTC)
- I moved to Minneapolis wireless internet network to "Websites and the internet", but I'm not sure where to move Micro Instrumentation and Telemetry Systems. Edge3 (talk) 02:57, 6 November 2013 (UTC)
- We could just rename "Computer-related businesspeople" to "Computer-related businesses and businesspeople". Adabow (talk) 03:16, 6 November 2013 (UTC)
Can someone take a look at this. Smauritius is a major editor of the article, nominated it for GA status, reviewed it, and approved it. Is there a speedy removal or what is the process? -- TRPoD aka The Red Pen of Doom 13:07, 7 November 2013 (UTC)
- It was never nominated at WP:GAN, so its not a GA. The editor appeared to regard it as a WP:GAR and passed it, but this is invalid (conflict of interest, for a start). The article is currently assessed as Start-class: so its a Start class article. Pyrotec (talk) 14:21, 7 November 2013 (UTC)
- Thank you! -- TRPoD aka The Red Pen of Doom 17:42, 7 November 2013 (UTC)
Please could someone finish Talk:Saengerfest/GA1?
Hi, I was in the middle of a GA review, but I'm on wikibreak now/in about two days and can't finish the review before I go. Please could someone finish it off and close it as needed? Thanks and sorry, RainCity471 (whack!) 18:50, 11 November 2013 (UTC)
- I'll do it. Sincerely, North8000 (talk) 11:47, 10 December 2013 (UTC)
- It was listed as not being under review. I started a new review (/GA2) to get it back into the system. North8000 (talk) 15:44, 10 December 2013 (UTC)