From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Other statements of Wikipedia's purposes, aims or goals
(in no particular order, should be ordered, do it later)
- Wikipedia:Wikipedia in brief. Wikipedia aims to be a neutral compilation of verifiable, established facts.
- Wikipedia:Conflict of interest. The aim of Wikipedia is to produce a neutral, reliably sourced encyclopedia.
- Wikipedia:What Wikipedia is not. Wikipedia is an online encyclopedia, a high-quality encyclopedia.
- Wikipedia:Libel. The goal of Wikipedia is to create an encyclopedic information source adhering to a neutral point of view, with all information being referenced through the citation of reliable published sources, so as to maintain a standard of verifiability.
- Wikipedia:Credibility. Credibility is one of Wikipedia's goals.
- Wikipedia:Contributing to Wikipedia. Wikipedia's goal is to compile the sum of all human knowledge into a Web-based, free content encyclopedia.
- User:Alan Liefting/Essays/The sum of all human knowledge. Jimmy Wales wants Wikipedia to be the sum of human knowledge.
- Wikipedia:Advice for parents. Wikipedia aims to offer "the sum of all human knowledge" in a format which is legal to copy, modify and redistribute (copyleft, as we call it) to all, at no cost.
- Wikipedia:Free speech. Wikipedia is dedicated to expanding access to the sum of human knowledge.
- http://slashdot.org/story/04/07/28/1351230/Wikipedia-Founder-Jimmy-Wales-Responds "Imagine a world in which every single person on the planet is given free access to the sum of all human knowledge. That's what we're doing."
- Wikipedia:A Hybrid of Political Doctrine and Encyclopedic Collaboration the goal of disseminating the sum of human knowledge to every person on Earth.