Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Finance
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the WikiProject Finance page.|
|Archives: 1, 2|
|WikiProject Finance||(Rated Project-class)|
|This subject is featured in the Outline of finance, which is incomplete and needs further development. That page, along with the other outlines on Wikipedia, is part of Wikipedia's Outline of Knowledge, which also serves as the table of contents or site map of Wikipedia.|
|This talk page is automatically archived by MiszaBot II. Any threads with no replies in 30 days may be automatically moved. Sections without timestamps are not archived.|
- 1 Category:Behavioral and social facets of systemic risk
- 2 Wikipedia talk:Articles for creation/Payment Waiver (Debt Waiver)
- 3 "Leverage" listed at Requested moves
- 4 Gearing listed at Redirects for discussion
- 5 Glossary of stock market terms
- 6 Capula Investment Management and London-based hedge funds
- 7 Help with AIFMD?
was Category:Systemic Risk - Behavioral & Social Facets
- I'm the original author of two category pages
- Category:Systemic risk This has a related article page Systemic risk that I did not author but could use updating. There may also be key Wikipedia pages that could be tagged with this category. Help from ASIA would be really nice!!!
- Category:Behavioral and social facets of systemic risk I did not write an article page on this but would participate in a group to write one. See the talk page for more. This is bleeding edge research - 10 toes over the front of the surfboard type stuff. However its very real and have found at least one initial survey article (top quality in a heavily refereed journal) so its undeniably legitimate. Would love help here!!!
I was expecting to find some coverage of this topic already but Debt restructuring was the closest I could find. Is anyone here interested in working on this abandoned submission? ~KvnG 21:50, 28 January 2015 (UTC)
"Leverage" listed at Requested moves
Gearing listed at Redirects for discussion
I have created Glossary of stock market terms to house a few trivial terms that do not merit articles of their own, but don't really fit anywhere else (and have added a few major terms to the mix). Please expand with your great and powerful market knowledge. Cheers! bd2412 T 16:25, 25 March 2015 (UTC)
Capula Investment Management and London-based hedge funds
Hello. Is anyone here interested in expanding Capula Investment Management? I would like to see more referenced articles about London-based hedge funds like this one, if anyone else is interested here as well. Thank you.Zigzig20s (talk) 09:13, 7 April 2015 (UTC)
Help with AIFMD?
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some help improving the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive article and hoping that someone at WikiProject Finance might be interested. The current article is missing details, there is some confusing wording and generally there's a lack of sources, so I'm making some suggestions to fix these issues.
As I am working on behalf of the Managed Funds Association and have a financial conflict of interest, I won't make any direct edits. Instead, I've proposed the corrections and updates on the Talk page here. If an editor who's active here and interested in international finance is able to review and make the changes as they feel are appropriate, I would really appreciate it. Thanks, 16912 Rhiannon (Talk · COI) 11:58, 15 April 2015 (UTC)