Wikipedia talk:Wikipedia Signpost/2013-02-25/Technology report
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- More details about the analysis, including p values, are at round 1 and round 2 pages. The 1.8% figure is in round 2, and was p < .001 to answer your question directly. Steven Walling (WMF) • talk 20:29, 4 March 2013 (UTC)
- Is it possible to provide an explanation and/or link to what Wikidata phases 2 and 3 are? An optimist on the run! 10:51, 28 February 2013 (UTC)
- I'd be grateful if you could point us to where the fears about the third phase being abandoned have been expressed so that we can join that conversation.
- I want to point out that deployment is - unsurprisingly, I guess - lagging behind development, and that we are quite far in developing phase 3 already. You can find code that is already prepared for a much deeper integration with Semantic MediaWiki than we originally had hoped. The code for much of phase 3 is here and here. As you can see, we are well beyond the design phase already - a first iteration of phase 3 is expected to be available pretty much as planned.
- It should always have been clear that the initial development of the first year can only be a first though already useful iteration. It is something that can be built upon and extended in the future both by the community, as well as us. --denny vrandečić (talk) 13:35, 5 March 2013 (UTC)