Wikipedia talk:Your first article
|the Wikipedia Help Project||(Rated Top-importance)|
|The page "Your first article" has an active editnotice.|
Merge with Wikipedia:Starting an article
- Support. They're way too similar. Benny White (talk) 01:56, 29 November 2013 (UTC)
- Merge. One article was probably built off the other one, anyway. There's no point in keeping articles with just barely notable differences. — Carnivorous Bunny (talk) 16:39, 21 December 2013 (UTC)
- Support merge I came to suggest it and noticed Piotrus already had. I fully support a merge as both pages are centered on the same goal and just act as more things to read for your average newcomers who are most likely already overwhelmed by Wikipedia's policies and procedures. This merge would allow for us to create one succinct, easy to access page, where a user doesn't have to go to multiple sources to find what is almost the same information. MJ94 (talk) 04:36, 7 January 2014 (UTC)
- Support - a large number of other help pages are duplicating each other and making things harder for new users, they could also do with merging. Jr8825 • Talk 15:21, 11 January 2014 (UTC)
- Support It's nice that the opposes think that the two articles are aimed significantly differently, a view which ... is not borne out when one actually reads them. --j⚛e deckertalk 15:04, 5 June 2014 (UTC)
- Weak Oppose. Just judging from the titles, one article speaks to the newbie, the other to someone more experienced. --Mr. Guye (talk) 20:01, 24 March 2014 (UTC)
- Oppose - Agree with Mr. Guye. If someone just wants a refresher on making an article, etc., they shouldn't have to dig through all the stuff designed for someone just starting out. They should stay seperate. Moonchïld9 (talk) 19:31, 3 May 2014 (UTC)
- Support We should definitely merge these articles. All these help pages are just wasting valuble editing time! EMachine03 (talk) 21:15, 29 June 2014 (UTC)
- Support Better merge to keep things at hand and not dispersed.Solatido 12:38, 18 July 2014 (UTC) — Preceding unsigned comment added by Solatido (talk • contribs)
Semi-protected edit request on 23 May 2014
|This edit request has been answered. Set the
Ch Azmat Ullah Charanwala Ex MPA and Member District Councle.Son of Ch Walyat Khan Charanwala.Ch Walyat khan was also well known person of area.Ch Azmat Ullah become 1 time MPA and 5time MDC.He devoted all his life serving on people of his area.In during time of his period he complete many mega project of development.Ch A.U make Helan Grid Station on his 4aiker property.helan hospital,charanwala hospital,Haslanwala high school,Kotil pull,Many Area provides electricity,Sevrage,Road,Upgrade the school,parinawli High school,etc.He was very sincerely co prate with people.Peolple never forgot him because he won the heart of people. 
- Not done: This is not the place to write a new article. To do so, go to WP:AFC. Thanks, Mz7 (talk) 19:11, 23 May 2014 (UTC)
So, after "Welcome to Wikipedia", the first advice given to new users, about creating new articles, in the do's and don'ts, when they are trying to understand if they can even have an article on another subject, takes them to the Notability Noticeboard.
Which has been closed since last year or longer.
So, we have thousands of new editors constantly confused about our notability guidelines, we point them often at this article to help them get some clue, and this article needs to tell them where they can go to get help regarding the complex minefield of Wikipedia notability.
Where should we send them?
- Okay, for now, I'm sending them to the Teahouse. Suggestions and bold implementations of better ideas is strongly welcomed. --j⚛e deckertalk 05:54, 5 June 2014 (UTC)
- Jazba newspaper
- history of phalia