Wikispeed is an automotive manufacturer that produces modular cars. Wikispeed was a competitor in the Progressive Automotive X Prize competition in 2010. The car debuted at the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit, Michigan in January 2011.
Wikispeed was founded by Joe Justice and is headquartered in Seattle, Washington.
- "Wikispeed". Progressive Auto Xprize. Retrieved August 26, 2012.
- Blanco, Sebastian (May 10, 2010). "Automotive X-Prize: Wikispeed Team Collaborates, Struggles with SGT01 Modular Car". green.autoblog.com. Retrieved August 26, 2012.
- "2011 NAIAS: Wikispeed SGT01". autoevolution. Retrieved August 26, 2012.
- Stenquist, Paul (January 11, 2011). "Wikispeed SGT01 Awaits an Angel". The New York Times. Retrieved August 26, 2012.
- From Henry Ford to Joe Justice : WikiSpeed, Manufacturing in the Age of Open Collaboration, Ouishare.net, 25 october 2012
|This automobile-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|