|Directed by||Rachid B.|
|Produced by||Sylvie Randonneix|
|Written by||Rachid B.
|Narrated by||Rachid B.|
|Music by||Fabien Bourdier|
|Edited by||Florent Mangeot|
|Distributed by||Nord-Ouest Documentaires|
At his dying father's bedside Rachid B. recalls his strongest memories from his childhood in Morocco to recollections of his homosexuality and rejection of Christianity, right up to his recent conversion to Islam. 
The film tells the story of his life, that he was never able to share with his father, and is "A powerful exploration of desire and of ones own identity."
Awards and recognition
- Best Documentary Feature and Best Documentary Director, LesGaiCineMad, Madrid International LGTB Film Festival, Spain, 2011.
- Special mention, Salina Doc Fest, Italy, 2011.
- Mention (short film competition), Les Écrans Documentaires, Arcueil, France, 2011.
- Nominated for the Best Doc-LGTIB award, Barcelona International Gay & Lesbian Film Festival, Spain, 2011.
- Clermont-Ferrand International Short Film Festival, National Competition, France, 2012.
Notes and references
- "Wild Sky". unifrance.org. Retrieved 2014-01-13.
- Wild Sky at the Internet Movie Database
- Programme Visions du réel 2011, page 28
- "Kriege dominieren Dok-Festival "Visions du Réel"". Schweizer Radio und Fernsehen Kundendienst (in German) (Zurich). 5 April 2011. Retrieved 5 April 2011.
- (English) LesGaiCineMad Awards 2011 
- (Italian) SalinaDocFest I vincitori della V Edizione 
- (French) Les Ecrans Documentaires Palmarès 2011 
- (English) Barcelona International Gay & Lesbian Film Festival 
- (English) Clermont-Ferrand International Short Film Festival 
|This article about a biographical documentary film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a documentary film with a lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender theme is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a French film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|