Wild Wild Wet
The logo of the park
|Slogan||There's a better way to get wet!|
|Location||Pasir Ris, Singapore|
Wild Wild Wet is Singapore's largest water theme park.
When the former Escape Theme Park ceased operation on 26 November 2011, the site was used to make way for a bigger Water Park and Costa Sands Resort. Wild Wild Wet was closed from 23 July till 1 November 2012 for renovations that includes new rides and attractions. Wild Wild Wet was expanded to 3.8 hectares, approximately the size of five football fields which will double the original size and feature six new rides and attractions. NTUC Club said admission fees are expected to go up slightly due to inflation and increasing operational costs.
- The Waterworks (Dueling Body Slides)
- Torpedo (Body Slide)
- Ular-Lar (Family Raft Slide)
- Slide Up (Halfpipe-Slide)
- Professor's Playground (Water Playground)
- Yippie! (Baby Play Area)
- 2012 Best Overall Water Theme Park by TimeOut Singapore