From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wild cherry is a common name for species of cherries growing outside of cultivation, especially:
- Prunus avium, commonly known as "wild cherry" in the British Isles
- Prunus serotina, commonly known as "wild cherry" in North America
- Prunus cerasus, also called "sour cherry" or "tart cherry"
Wild cherry or Wild Cherry may also refer to:
- Antidesma bunius, native to Southeast Asia and northern Australia
- Exocarpos cupressiformis, native to southeastern Australia
- Wild Cherry (band), an American rock band
- Wild Cherry (album), self titled album
- Wild Cherry (film), directed by Dana Lustig
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.