They specialise in large-scale outdoor promenade performances.
They were formed in 2005 by Bill Mitchell  initially growing out of Kneehigh Theatre Company. The company utilises specific sites such as harbours, quarries, villages and factories and works closely with the local community.
- A Very Old Man With Enormous Wings - 2005 Adapted from a short story by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- Souterrain - 2006 - 07 Performed in Dolcoath Mine Camborne Cornwall and Stanmer Park Brighton
- The Beautiful Journey - 2009 performed in HMNB Devonport Plymouth and Wallsend Newcastle.
- The Enchanted Palace - 2010 until 2012, Kensington Palace London
- The Passion - Port Talbot, South Wales, 2011. In collaboration with Michael Sheen and National Theatre Wales
- Bill Mitchell, Director
- Peter Boyden, Executive Producer
- This is Cornwall (2009-05-29). "This is Devon | Cornish company WildWorks | theatre performance". Thisis WesternMorningNews. Retrieved 2011-07-07.
- "Theatre and performance - Victoria and Albert Museum". Vam.ac.uk. 2010-02-19. Retrieved 2011-07-07.
- "Wildworks Theatre Company | Seasalt Stories". Seasaltcornwall.co.uk. Retrieved 2011-07-07.
- [dead link]
- Lyn Gardner (2009-05-27). "Lyn Gardner on Wildworks theatre company's new production The Beautiful Journey | Stage". London: The Guardian. Retrieved 2011-07-07.
- "Wildworks - complete guide to the Playwright, Plays, Theatres, Agent". Doollee.com. 2010-03-25. Retrieved 2011-07-07.
- "Wildworks | London Theatre Database". Ltdb.co.uk. Retrieved 2011-07-07.
- Lyn Gardner (2010-04-13). "Enchanted Palace | Theatre review | Stage". London: The Guardian. Retrieved 2011-07-07.
|This British theatre-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Cornwall article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|