Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Cognitive Science
|Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Cognitive Science|
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Wiley Interdiscip. Rev. Cogn. Sci.|
|Edited by||Lynn Nadel|
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Cognitive Science is a peer-reviewed scientific journal covering cognitive science. The journal was established in 2010 and is published by John Wiley & Sons. The editor-in-chief is Lynn Nadel (University of Arizona). Submissions are by invitation only and focus on research areas at the interfaces of the traditional disciplines. Coverage aims to provide an encyclopedic coverage of the field. The journal does not publish original research papers, but "Editorial Commentaries", "Opinions", "Overviews" (broad and non-technical), "Advanced Reviews" (more typical review articles), and "Focus Articles" (specific real-world issues, examples, and implementations).
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed by the Social Sciences Citation Index, Current Contents/Social & Behavioral Sciences, PsycINFO, and Scopus. According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2013 impact factor of 1.413.
The Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews series received the 2009 R.R. Hawkins Award as well as PROSE Awards for "Excellence in Reference Works" and "eProduct/Best Multidiscipline Platform" from the "Professional & Scholarly Publishing Division" (PROSE) of the Association of American Publishers.
- "About WIRES". John Wiley & Sons. Retrieved 28 October 2011.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2014-05-23.
- PsychINFO Journal Coverage, American Psychological Association, retrieved 2014-05-23
- "Content overview". Scopus. Elsevier. Retrieved 2015-04-15.
- "Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Cognitive Science". 2013 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Social Sciences ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2014.
- "PROSE Awards: Winners". Retrieved 2011-10-28.