|Headquarters||1776 K Street NW
|No. of offices||2|
|No. of attorneys||270 plus|
|Major practice areas||General practice|
|Company type||Limited liability partnership|
Wiley Rein LLP is a Washington, D.C. law firm founded in 1983 under the name Wiley, Johnson and Rein. In 1986, the firm, then known as Wiley & Rein, became Wiley Rein & Fielding as Richard E. Wiley, former Chairman of the Federal Communications Commission, and Bert W. Rein, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Economic and Business Affairs, were joined on the masthead by Fred F. Fielding, former Counsel to President Ronald Reagan. With Fielding's return to the White House as Counsel to President George W. Bush on February 1, 2007, the firm reverted to the name Wiley Rein LLP. In December 2014, Wiley Rein acquired McBee Strategic Consulting as a wholly owned subsidiary. The firms operate separately, but in total they have over 310 legal, lobbying, and communications professionals, including more than 270 attorneys at Wiley Rein, and 40 advocacy and communications professionals at McBee Strategic. 
Located along side numerous lobbying firms in the heart of K Street, Wiley Rein LLP was ranked as the 21st best law firm in Washington, D.C., while their international trade practice was named the one of the country's most elite according to Chambers USA. Wiley Rein LLP is also the 128th highest grossing law firm by revenue in the United States.   
Wiley Rein LLP currently employs more than 270 lawyers in the firm's Washington, D.C. and McLean, Virginia offices. Major practice groups include communications, government contracts, insurance, international trade, government relations, food & drug law, general litigation, and commercial litigation.
Prominent firm alumni
- Fred F. Fielding — former White House Counsel; former named-partner of the firm; formerly served as Counsel to the President and as a commissioner on the 9/11 Commission
- Thomas B. Griffith — Circuit Judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- Scott S. Harris — Chief legal counsel of the Supreme Court of the United States; 20th clerk of the court
- Kevin J. Martin — former chairman of the Federal Communications Commission 
- Margaret A. Ryan — Judge on the Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces.
- Michael E. Toner — Chief counsel of the National Republican Senatorial Committee, former Commissioner of the Federal Election Commission (Toner has since rejoined the firm).
- Wiley Rein Closes McBee Strategic Deal (December 24, 2014)
- "Profile of Professional Organization Contributors Wiley Rein". The National Law Review. The National Law Forum, LLC. 2012-11-09. Retrieved 2013-01-17.
- Official site
- Profile at Martindale.com
- Organizational Profile at the National Law Review
|This United States law firm article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|