Wilhelm-Tietjen-Stiftung für Fertilisation
The Wilhelm-Tietjen-Stiftung für Fertilisation Ltd. is a controversial fertility research group. Its critics have described it as a far-right extremist organization with links to Neo-Nazism and Nazi eugenics theories.
Its proposed purchase of a hotel in the German town of Delmenhorst is the subject of great controversy, and campaigns by local people to keep it out of the town have made the national news in Germany and abroad.
- Der Spiegel story: Fears of Racist Research: The Race against Neo-Nazis (in English)
- BBC News story: German town fights 'neo-Nazi' bid
- Mail and Guardian Online story: German town battles neo-Nazi real-estate deal
- Delemenhost sagt NEIN! ("Delmenhorst says NO!") Website campaigning against the Wilhelm-Tietjen-Stiftung's purchase of property in Delmenhorst (in German)
- Campaign website: Keine Nazischule in Delmenhorst! ("No Nazi School in Delmenhorst!") (in German)
|This article about a political organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|