Wilkes County Airport
|Wilkes County Airport|
|IATA: IKB – ICAO: KUKF – FAA LID: UKF|
|Serves||North Wilkesboro, North Carolina|
|Elevation AMSL||1,301 ft / 397 m|
Wilkes County Airport (IATA: IKB, ICAO: KUKF, FAA LID: UKF) is a public airport located four miles (6 km) northeast of the central business district (CBD) of North Wilkesboro, a town in Wilkes County, North Carolina, USA. This general aviation airport covers 237 acres (96 ha) and has one runway.
Although most U.S. airports use the same three-letter location identifier for the FAA and IATA, Wilkes County Airport is assigned UKF by the FAA and IKB by the IATA. The airport's ICAO identifier is KUKF.
- FAA Airport Master Record for UKF ( PDF)
- Great Circle Mapper: IKB/KUKF - North Wilkesboro, North Carolina (Wilkes County Airport)
- AirNav: KUKF - Wilkes County Airport
- PDF at North Carolina DOT airport guide
- FAA Terminal Procedures for UKF, effective August 21, 2014
- Resources for this airport:
|This article about an airport in North Carolina is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|