From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wilkins or Wilkin is a name variant of William.
Wilkins may refer to:
- Wilkins (surname)
- Wilkin (surname)
- Wilkins Vélez, Latin pop musician and singer, commonly known as "Wilkins"
Places and geographical features
- Edness K. Wilkins State Park, a state park in Wyoming
- Fort Wilkins Historic State Park, a historical location in Michigan
- Wilkins Coast, a portion of the eastern coast of Antarctica
- Wilkin County, Minnesota
- Wilkins (crater), a crater on the Moon
- Wilkins Gulch, a valley in California
- Wilkins Ice Shelf, an ice shelf located in Wilkins Sound
- Wilkins Island, an Island in Antarctica
- Wilkins Peak, a small mountain in Wyoming
- Wilkins Sound, an island sound off the coast of the Antarctic Peninsula
- Wilkins Strait (Canada), a waterway in northern Canada
- Wilkins Township, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania
- Glover Wilkins Lock, a lock in Mississippi
- Roy Wilkins Auditorium, an arena in Minnesota
- Wilkins Mill Covered Bridge, an American historic bridge
- Wilkins Public School, an Australian school
- Wilkins Runway, an aerodrome in Antarctica
- Bishop Wilkins College, a society in England
- Wilkins Lecture, a series of lectures led by the Royal Society of London
- Wilkins lumber, a historic American business
- Wilkin & Sons, an English manufacturer of preserves and associated products
- Wilkins (plumbing), a plumbing parts machining company now owned by Jacuzzi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.