From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wilkinson may refer to:
- Wilkinson (surname), a surname (including a list of people with the name)
- Wilkinson (musician), stage name for producer Mark Wilkinson
In the United States:
- Wilkinson, Indiana, a town in Hancock County
- Wilkinson, Wisconsin, a town in Rusk County
- Wilkinson County, Georgia
- Wilkinson County, Mississippi
- Wilkinson Heights, South Carolina
- Wilkinson Station, North Carolina
- Wilkinson Township, Minnesota
- Wilkinson power divider, an RF signal splitter with special properties
- Wilkinson analog-to-digital converter, a low-power method of converting analog signals to digital with a high degree of linearity
- Wilkinson, a GWR 3031 Class locomotive built for and run on the Great Western Railway between 1891 and 1915; named Timour before 1901
- Wilkinson Sword, a manufacturer of razor blades and swords
- The Wilkinson Microwave Anisotropy Probe (WMAP), a satellite
- Wilkinson (retailer), a British DIY and household goods store
- Wilkinson v. United States, a US Supreme Court case
- Wilkinson's catalyst, a chemical catalyst
- Wilkinson's polynomial, a topic in numerical analysis.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.