No. 67 Baltimore Ravens
|Date of birth:October 11, 1989|
|Place of birth: Athens, Greece|
|High school: Riverdale (GA)|
|NFL Draft: 2011 / Round: 3 / Pick: 76|
|Debuted in 2011 for the Jacksonville Jaguars|
|Roster status: Injured reserve|
Career highlights and awards
Career NFL statistics as of Week 11, 2013
William "Will" Rackley III (born October 11, 1989) is an American football offensive guard for the Baltimore Ravens of the National Football League. He was drafted by the Jacksonville Jaguars in the third round of the 2011 NFL Draft. He played college football at Lehigh University.
Rackley was born in Athens, Greece. He attended Riverdale High School in Riverdale, Georgia, where he was a teammate of Cordy Glenn. He played football at Riverdale, earned first-team all-area honors as an offensive lineman and second-team all-area honors as a defensive lineman. He was recruited by Lehigh University, Lafayette College, Colgate University, and Georgia Tech, but ultimately chose to attend Lehigh. While at Lehigh, he was a member of Delta Upsilon Fraternity. 
Rackley started in every game for the Mountain Hawks in each of his four seasons, the only one to do so in the last 20 years at Lehigh. Rackley started for coach Andy Coen in 2007, the first freshman to start at offensive line under Coen. Rackley earned first-team All-Patriot League honors from 2008−2010.
2011 NFL Draft
Along with David Arkin, Ben Ijalana, and Brandon Fusco, Rackley was considered one of the best small-school offensive line prospects. He was drafted with the 76th overall pick in the 2011 NFL Draft by the Jacksonville Jaguars.
|Ht||Wt||40-yd dash||10-yd split||20-yd split||20-ss||3-cone||Vert||Broad||BP|
|6 ft 3¼ in||309 lb||5.39 s||1.86 s||3.08 s||4.94 s||7.91 s||23½ in||8 ft 3 in||29 reps|
|40-yard dash, 10-split, and 20-split values from Pro Day on March 17, 2011, all other values from 2011 NFL Scouting Combine.|
Rackley played 15 games in his rookie season, including 14 starts at left guard. In the 2012 preseason, right tackle Eben Britton was moved to Rackley's position of left guard. Rackley was then expected to contribute as a backup guard and center before suffering an injury. Rackley spent the 2012 season on injured reserve. In 2013, Rackley returned to the starting left guard position. He was placed on injured reserve on December 17, 2013.
Rackley was released by the Jaguars on May 12, 2014.
- Thomas, Jim (2011-04-20). "Lehigh lineman impresses Rams, scouts before draft". St. Louis Post-Dispatch. Retrieved 2012-08-12.
- Frank, Reuben (February 26, 2011). "Lehigh lineman Rackley taking his best shot". Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia. Retrieved 2011-04-08.
- "Will Rackley". lehighsports.com. Retrieved 2011-04-08.
- Edholm, Eric (February 25, 2011). "OL prospects putting small schools on NFL map". Pro Football Weekly.
- "Will Rackley, DS #4 OG, Lehigh". nfldraftscout.com. Retrieved 2011-04-08.
- http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Ravens-Sign-Three-Players-Cut-Matt-Furstenburg-And-Two-Others/404848cb-b590-4b88-b0da-83a4ec0645ac. Missing or empty
- Ravens Trim Roster Down To 75
- Career statistics and player information from NFL.com • ESPN • Pro-Football-Reference
- Baltimore Ravens bio
- Jacksonville Jaguars bio
- Lehigh Mountain Hawks bio