William Barnwell is an American author of science fiction, and of other genres. He has written the Blessing Trilogy, set in a future Ireland, and which has metaphysical content. It was praised by Andre Norton, while Peter Nicholls stated that Barnwell wrote like "a member of a pseudoscience cult." In 1985, Barnwell wrote Book of the Romes, a prequel to the Blessing Trilogy, a historical novel with science fiction/fantasy elements.
- The Blessing Papers, UK: Colin Smythe, 1979. US: Pocket Books, 1980
- Imram, Timescape Books/Pocket Books, 1981
- The Sigma Curve, Timescape/Pocket Books, 1981
- Book of the Romes, 1985
- The Encyclopedia of Science Fiction, page 92.
- Fantastic Fiction: The books of William Barnwell
- William Barnwell at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database
- Barnwell website
|This article about a science fiction writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|