William C. Albrant
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- City Hall, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada, built 1905
- Lura Building, 29 W. Main St. Mayville, ND, NRHP-listed
- Mayville Public Library, Center Ave., N. Mayville, ND, NRHP-listed
- Union Block (Mayville, North Dakota), 21-25 Main St. W Mayville, ND, NRHP-listed
- First Baptist Church, 1904, Fargo, North Dakota
- Robb-Lawrence Co. Warehouse, 1903, Richardsonian Romanesque architecture, a contributing building in the Downtown Fargo District, possibly inspired by a nearby work by famous architect Cass Gilbert.
- Carnegie Library, 1905, Fargo, North Dakota
- Old Main building of the Mayville Teachers College
- "William C. Albrant". Biographical Dictionary of Architects in Canada.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2010-07-09.
- Norene A. Roberts (December 4, 1982). "National Register of Historic Places Inventory-Nomination: Downtown Fargo District". National Park Service. and Accompanying 26 photos, from 1982
|This article about a United States architect or architectural firm is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|