William Campbell (NY surveyor)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other persons with a similar name see William Campbell (disambiguation)
He ran a drug and hardware store in Cherry Valley.
He was New York State Surveyor General from 1835 to 1838.
U.S. Representative William W. Campbell was his nephew.
- Obit of his nephew John C. Campbell in NYT on March 27, 1890
- Campbell genealogy at GeoCities
- Campbell genealogy at RootsWeb
-  Political Graveyard
- The New York Civil List compiled by Franklin Benjamin Hough (pages 37f and 263; Weed, Parsons and Co., 1858)
-  Dr. Campbell mentioned in Note 2
-  History of Cherry Valley (page 59)
- The American Biographical Dictionary by William Allen (page 189; John P. Jewett & Co, Boston, 1857)
- The American Almanac for 1845 (page 314)
Simeon De Witt
|New York State Surveyor General
Orville L. Holley
|This article about a member of the New York State Assembly is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|