In 1909 he contributed a chapter on India and Afghanistan to the The Cambridge Modern History and the Grolier Society Book of History. In 1904, he authored a biography of 1st Marquess of Dalhousie. In 1910 Macmillan published his Native States of India.
- THE "PECCAVI" STORY, The Observer; 2 September 1917;
- "Warner, Sir William Lee". Oxford Dictionary of National Biography (online ed.). Oxford University Press. doi:10.1093/ref:odnb/34472. (Subscription or UK public library membership required.)
- W.M. Flinders Petrie, Hans F. Helmolt, Stanley Lane-Poole, Robert Nisbet Bain, Hugo Winckler, Archibald H. Sayce, Alfred Russel Wallace, Sir William Lee-Warner, Holland Thompson, W. Stewart Wallace (1915). The Book of History, a History of All Nations From the Earliest Times to the Present. Viscount Bryce (Introduction). The Grolier Society.
- Lee-Warner, Sir William (1904). The Life of the Marquess of Dalhousie. London.
- Lee-Warner, Sir William (1910). The Native States of India (2nd ed.). Macmillan.
|This article about an Indian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|