William Lamb Picknell (October 23, 1853 – August 8, 1897) was a United States painter of landscapes, coastal views, and figure genres, known for his rapid painting style. He was born in Hinesburg, Vermont and died in Marblehead, Massachusetts.
- The Road to Concarneau 1880, Corcoran Gallery
- Lobster Fisherman 1882
- Lande de Kerran, Finistere 1877
- Morning on the Loing at Moret ca. 1895
- Banks of the Loing ca. 1895
- Lauren Rabb (1991). William Lamb Picknell, 1853–1897. New York: Hollis Taggart Galleries.