William Schmidt (TV writer)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the Guide to deletion.
William Schmidt is an American television writer and producer. He won a Christopher Award for the television film Evil in Clear River in 1988, and was nominated for a Humanitas Prize for Darrow in 1992. He is sometimes credited as Bill Schmidt.
- The Sound and the Silence 1992 - Writer
- Charmed (2000-2006) - co-executive producer, writer
- Carnivàle ( 2003-2005) - supervising producer, co-executive producer, writer
- Falcon Crest (1984-1985) - writer
- Knight Rider (1982-1983) - writer
|This article about a television producer from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|