William Seeley (neurologist)
|Alma mater||Brown University
University of California, San Francisco
William W. Seeley (born 1971) is an American neurologist and Associate Professor of Neurology at the University of California, San Francisco. He is Principal Investigator for the Selective Vulnerability Research Lab. He is a 2011 MacArthur Fellow.
He graduated from Brown University in 1994, and from the University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine with a MD. He studied with Bruce Miller, MD. He was an intern in Internal Medicine at UCSF and a resident in Neurology at the Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women's Hospital.
He is on the Editorial Board of Annals of Neurology.
- William W. Seeley, Virginia E. Sturm (2007). "Self-Representation and the Frontal Lobes". In Bruce L. Miller, Jeffrey L. Cummings. The human frontal lobes: functions and disorders (2 ed.). Guilford Press. ISBN 978-1-59385-329-7.
- Panteleimon Giannakopoulos, Patrick R. Hof, ed. (2009). "Frontotemporal Demetia Neuroimaging: A Guide for Clinicians". Dementia in clinical practice. Karger Publishers. ISBN 978-3-8055-9015-0.
- "William Seeley: Neurologist", John D. & Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation.
- 'Neurologist William Seeley ’94 Awarded MacArthur "Genius Grant"', Brown Alumni Magazine, Norman Boucher
- Jamie Talan (October 3, 2011). "Neurologist William Seeley Wins MacArthur 'Genius Grant'". Neurology Today.
- Alicia Gallegos (October 3, 2011). "California neurologist wins MacArthur award". American Medical News.