William St Julien Arabin
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Judge Arabin was known as an eccentric figure who was notorious for his confused pronouncements. Some of his most famous quotes include:
- If there ever was a case of clearer evidence than this of persons acting together, this case is that case... and
- They will steal the very teeth out of your mouth as you walk through the streets — I know it from experience...
- Megarry, Sir Robert (1969). Arabinesque at Law.
- Notes and Queries, clxx.310
- Concise Oxford Dictionary of Quotations (1981), 2nd ed., page 7
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: William St Julien Arabin|
|This United Kingdom law-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|