|Date of birth||19 November 1988|
|Place of birth||Neuilly-sur-Marne, France|
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 1⁄2 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 24 May 2015.
† Appearances (Goals).
Vainqueur, whose roots are of Haitian origin, joined at the age of 8 to moderate in Noisy-le-Grand FC. Which club he exchanged in 2001 for the youth of Auxerre. After one year, the Parisian returned to his birthplace, where he ended up with the youth of Bussy-Saint-Georges FC. There he was discovered at age 14 by FC Nantes . He completed his training at the club from Brittany in May 2007 and signed his first professional contract with the French first division.
In August 2011, he was transferred to Standard Liège and signed a five-year contract with the Belgian club. Near the end of a league game against Lierse in December 2013, Vainqueur received a red card when he accidentally kicked an opponent in the face.
- "William Vainqueur". L'Équipe (in French). Retrieved 4 October 2011.
- "William Vainqueur". Soccerway. Global Sports Media. Retrieved 4 October 2011.
- "William Vainqueur: Le Franco-Haïtien Proche de Dinamo Moscou". African Top Sports. Retrieved 12 July 2014.
- "William Vainqueur" (in French). Standard Liège. 30 August 2011. Retrieved 4 October 2011.
- Hautmann, Thomas (2 December 2013). "Standard Liege player sent off for donkey kick to the face". foxsoccer.com. Retrieved 1 September 2014.
- Ванкер - в "Динамо"! (in Russian). FC Dynamo Moscow. 27 June 2014.
|This biographical article related to association football in France, about a midfielder born in the 1980s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|