William Wrigley, Jr. II
|William Wrigley, Jr.|
|Born||October 6, 1963|
|Children||2 sons, 1 daughter by marriage to Kandis Hanson|
|Parents||William Wrigley III and Alison (Hunter) Wrigley|
William Wrigley, Jr. II (born October 6, 1963), a.k.a. Bill Wrigley, Jr., is the current chairman and former CEO of the Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company. He turned over the office of CEO to William Perez on October 23, 2006. Perez, former CEO of Nike and SC Johnson, was the first non-Wrigley head of the company.
A graduate of the Wharton School of Business, Duke University and Phoenix Country Day School in Phoenix, Arizona, Bill, Jr. is the son of William Wrigley III (1933–1999), the grandson of Philip K. Wrigley (1894–1977) and the great-grandson of William Wrigley, Jr. (1861–1932).
Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company career
- Joined in 1985
- Director since 1988
- Vice President (1991–1998)
- Senior Vice President (1999)
- President & Chief Executive Officer (1999–2006)
- Chairman of the Board since 2004
- Executive Chairman since 2006
- "Wrigley". ChicagoBusiness. Crain Communications, Inc. 2005-10-17. Retrieved 2007-12-14.
|This article about an American businessperson born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|