||This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2011)
Williams Mullen is a Richmond, Virginia-based law firm and lobbying group, founded in 1909. In 2011, it ranked in the top 200 law firms in the U.S. and the third largest in Virginia based on attorney headcount.
Williams Mullen provides legal, government relations and economic development services to regional, national and international clients, with more than 300 attorneys and lobbyists in offices throughout North Carolina, Virginia and Washington, D.C.
Practice areas 
Williams Mullen is a full-service corporate law firm with a significant state and federal government relations practice. Its practice groups include environmental law, intellectual property, tax law, international law, real estate, antitrust, corporate law, and labor law.
Notable lawyers and alumni 
- Thomas R. Frantz—President and CEO
- Craig L. Rascoe—Chief Operating Officer
- James V. Meath—Chairman of the Board of Directors
- M. Keith Kapp—Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors and President of the N.C. State Bar
- The Honorable Ralph L. "Bill" Axselle, Jr. -- Partner and Chair of State Government Affairs
- Michael J. Ferrell—Partner and Chair of Federal Government Affairs
- Julious P. Smith, Jr. -- Chairman Emeritus
- Jerry Kilgore -- former Attorney General of Virginia. Mr. Kilgore left the firm in 2010.
- Jack Marin -- former NBA star, currently practicing sports law with the firm.
- Charlottesville, Virginia
- Newport News, Virginia
- Richmond, Virginia
- Norfolk, Virginia
- Tysons Corner, Virginia
- Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Raleigh, North Carolina
- Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
- Wilmington, North Carolina
- Washington, D.C.
External links