|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2011)|
|Williams Mullen P.C.|
|No. of offices||12|
|No. of attorneys||approximately 300|
|Major practice areas||General practice|
|Key people||Thomas R. Frantz, CEO|
|Founder||Lewis C. Williams and James Mullen|
|Company type||Professional corporation|
Williams Mullen is a Richmond, Virginia-based law firm and lobbying group, founded in 1909. It is consistently ranked in the top 200 law firms in the U.S. according to American Lawyer magazine and the third largest in Virginia based on attorney headcount according to Virginia Business magazine.
Williams Mullen provides legal, government relations and economic development services to regional, national and international clients, with more than 300 attorneys and lobbyists in offices throughout North Carolina, Virginia and Washington, D.C.
Williams Mullen is a full-service corporate law firm with a significant state and federal government relations practice. Its practice groups include environmental law, intellectual property, tax law, international law, real estate, antitrust, corporate law, and labor law.
Notable lawyers and alumni
- Thomas R. Frantz—Chairman & CEO
- Craig L. Rascoe—Chief Operating Officer
- M. Keith Kapp—Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors and Past President of the N.C. State Bar (2012-2013)
- The Honorable Ralph L. "Bill" Axselle, Jr. -- Partner and Chair of State Government Affairs
- Julious P. Smith, Jr. -- Chairman Emeritus
- Charlottesville, Virginia
- Newport News, Virginia
- Richmond, Virginia
- Norfolk, Virginia
- Tysons Corner, Virginia
- Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Raleigh, North Carolina
- Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
- Wilmington, North Carolina
- Washington, D.C.
- Firm overview
- Firm history
- "Profile of Professional Organization Contributors Williams Mullen". The National Law Review. The National Law Forum, LLC. 2012-11-05. Retrieved 2012-12-03.
- official website
- Vault.com profile
- National Law Review profile
- Chambers USA profile
- See this firm's profile on Martindale.com
- Martindale.com augmented information with third-party sourced data to present a more comprehensive overview of the firm's expertise
|This United States law firm article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|