Robertson in 2013
|Born||Willie Jess Robertson
April 22, 1972
Bernice, Louisiana, U.S.
|Other names||Boss Hog|
|Occupation||CEO of Duck Commander & Buck Commander, businessman, television personality|
|Denomination||Churches of Christ|
|Spouse(s)||Korie Howard Robertson (1992-present)|
|Children||John Luke Robertson, Sadie Robertson
Willie Alexander Robertson
|Parents||Phil Alexander Robertson
Marsha Kay Robertson
|Relatives||Alan Robertson (brother),
Lisa Robertson (sister-in-law), Jason Robertson (brother), Missy Robertson (sister-in-law),
Jules Jeptha Robertson (brother), Jessica Robertson (sister-in-law), John Howard (father-in-law), Chrys Howard (mother-in-law), Silas Robertson (uncle)
Willie Jess Robertson (born April 22, 1972) is an American TV personality, businessman, outdoorsman, hunter, and author. He is best known for his appearances on the reality TV series Duck Dynasty on A&E, and his ownership of the company Duck Commander. Robertson lives in West Monroe, Louisiana with his wife: Korie (m. 1992); and children: John Luke, Sadie, Willie "Lil Will", and Bella. Willie and Korie also foster a child from Taiwan named Rebecca.
Robertson was born on April 22, 1972, at Tri-Ward General Hospital in Bernice, Louisiana, to Phil Robertson and Marsha Kay Robertson. He has two older brothers, Alan and Jase and one younger brother, Jep. As a child, Willie grew up around hunting and the outdoors, as well as a small business run by his father, Duck Commander. As a boy, Willie handled myriad tasks at the company, including building duck calls and even handling business calls.
Ever since childhood, Willie Robertson and his brothers have been interested in the duck call business started by their father, Phil Robertson. Willie used his business degree from Harding University to take Duck Commander from a family business to a multi-million dollar empire. Duck Commander is the company that generated a great portion of the wealth that he has acquired and also generated the interest to start the TV show Duck Dynasty. In 2006, Robertson started another pursuit, the company Buck Commander. This company has also created the Buckmen series of DVDs and the television show Buck Commander Protected by Under Armour on the Outdoor Channel. Along with Si, he appeared on an episode of Last Man Standing and makes a cameo in the Christian film, God's Not Dead, with his wife.
Willie Robertson was the guest of United States Representative Vance McAllister at the 2014 State of the Union Address by President Barack Obama. Phil Robertson had endorsed McAllister in the 2013 special election in which McAllister defeated the thought-to-be frontrunner state senator Neil Riser, partly on the strength of the Robertson endorsement.
Robertson is known for his Christian faith and often strives to preach and bring people to Christ. He is a member of the Churches of Christ.  He is also almost always seen wearing a bandana in the pattern of an American Flag on his head, and he often wears a white suit jacket to look more professional. He is estimated to be worth approximately $20 million. Robertson, like many of his family members featured on Duck Dynasty, is known for his ZZ Top-style beard.
Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal presented Willie Robertson with the inaugural Governor's Award for Entrepreneurial Excellence in February, 2014, at the Duck Commander warehouse in West Monroe.
- http://magazineforever.com/duck-dynasty-lures-a-growing-audience-on-ae. James Patterson, New York Times. Retrieved 5/28/13
- Roberton, Willie and Korie (2012). The Duck Commander Family. New York: Howard Books. ISBN 9781476703541.
- http://www.aetv.com/duck-dynasty/robertson-family-tree/, "Robertson Family Tree", Retrieved 5/28/13
- http://www.duckcommander.com/duckmen/profile/5/willie_robertson.aspx. "Duckman: Willie Robertson", Retrieved 5/28/13
- http://www.aetv.com/duck-dynasty/meet-family/willie-robertson/. "Willie Robertson", Retrieved 5/28/13
- Colston, Chase (23 October 2013). "‘God’s Not Dead’ Movie Features Willie Robertson + One Man’s Journey to Prove God’s Existence [VIDEO]". KNUE. Retrieved 3 January 2014.
- Grace, Stephanie (2014-04-11). "McAllister seems more expendable than Vitter". Advocate (Baton Rouge). p. 11B.
- "Duck Dynasty's Willie Robertson Speaks About His Faith at Harding University - November 28, 2012"
- http://www.signs.com/blog/business-etiquette-lessons-learned-from-duck-dynasty/. "Business Etiquette Lessons Learned from Duck Dynasty", Catherine R, February 28th. Retrieved 5/29/13
- Willie Robertson – Duck Commander, celebritynetworth.com. Retrieved 5/29/2013
- "Gov. Bobby Jindal makes guest appearance in 'Duck Dynasty' season premiere tonight". Shreveport Times. June 11, 2014.