|No. 32 – Partizan NIS Belgrade|
|Position||Point guard / Shooting guard|
|League||Chinese Basketball Association|
October 22, 1989 |
|Listed height||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Listed weight||200 lb (91 kg)|
|High school||North Crowley (Fort Worth, Texas)|
|NBA draft||2010 / Round: 2 / Pick: 54th overall|
|Selected by the Los Angeles Clippers|
|2010–2011||Los Angeles Clippers|
|2012||Rio Grande Valley Vipers|
|2012–2013||Maccabi Rishon LeZion|
|Career highlights and awards|
High school career
Warren then went to the University of Oklahoma where he played on the same team as his eventual Clippers teammate, Blake Griffin. Despite being a projected lottery pick after a successful Freshman year, Warren stayed at OU, hoping to be the primary option with Griffin leaving for the draft. Throughout an injury-plagued Sophomore year he averaged over 16 points, 4 assists, 3 rebounds and just over 1 steal a game while shooting above 30% from 3-point range . At the end of his sophomore season, Warren decided to forgo his last two years of eligibility, signing with an agent and declaring for the 2010 NBA Draft.
Warren was drafted late in the 2nd round as the 54th overall by the Los Angeles Clippers on the day of the 2010 NBA Draft. Then, on July 13, 2010, unlike many other late second-round picks, he was signed by the Clippers.
Late in the 2010–11 season, Warren was assigned to the NBA D-League. There, he played 6 games in 2011 for the Bakersfield Jam of the NBA D-League where he averaged 21.0 points, 7.0 assists, 5.3 rebounds and 1.0 steals per game while shooting above 50 percent from the field and 46 percent from 3-point range. The Jam went 5-1 with Warren in the lineup from February 4 – 16. After the D-League stint, Warren was called back into the Clippers' line-up, but he was later re-assigned for a second stint on March 2, 2011.
On December 19, 2011, Warren was waived by the Clippers.
NBA career statistics
|GP||Games played||GS||Games started||MPG||Minutes per game|
|FG%||Field goal percentage||3P%||3-point field goal percentage||FT%||Free throw percentage|
|RPG||Rebounds per game||APG||Assists per game||SPG||Steals per game|
|BPG||Blocks per game||PPG||Points per game||Bold||Career high|
- Willie Warren Recruiting Profile
- Los Angeles Clippers sign 2nd round draft pick Willie Warren of Oklahoma[dead link]
- NBA Development League: Clippers Assign Willie Warren To Bakersfield Jam
- CLIPPERS: CLIPPERS WAIVE WARREN, AHEARN, KOCH AND MAJOR
- Maccabi Rishon Lezion signs American PG Willie Warren
- A Szolnoki Olaj Kosárlabda Klub a mai napon egyéves szerződést kötött Willie Warren-nel.
- "Szolnoki Olaj waive Willie Warren". Sportando.net. Retrieved 28 February 2014.
- "Granarolo Bologna announces Willie Warren until 2015". Sportando.net. 4 March 2014. Retrieved 25 March 2014.
- Willie Warren signs with Chongqing Fly Dragon