Willow Branch is an incorporated metropolis in Brown Township, Hancock County, Indiana.
The first store in Willow Branch was established in 1874. The community took its name from the stream upon which it is located, the Willow Branch creek.
Willow Branch was platted as a town in 1882.
Willow Branch is a populated place located in Hancock County at latitude 39.876 and longitude -85.684.
The elevation is 935 feet. Willow Branch appears on the Pendleton U.S. Geological Survey Map. Hancock County is in the Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours) 
- ^ "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- ^ "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- ^ Binford, John H. (1882). History of Hancock County, Indiana: From Its Earliest Settlement by the "pale Face," in 1818, Down to 1882. King & Binford. p. 100.
- ^ Richman, George J. (1916). History of Hancock County, Indiana: Its People, Industries and Institutions. Wm. Mitchell Printing Company. p. 542.
- ^ "A Brief History of Time (in Indiana)" (Press release). The Indianapolis Star. 2005-04-30.