Wills Township, LaPorte County, Indiana
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||29.8 sq mi (77 km2)|
|• Land||29.28 sq mi (75.8 km2)|
|• Water||0.52 sq mi (1.3 km2)|
|Elevation||758 ft (231 m)|
|• Density||72.1/sq mi (27.8/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||454060|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 29.8 square miles (77 km2), of which 29.28 square miles (75.8 km2) (or 98.26%) is land and 0.52 square miles (1.3 km2) (or 1.74%) is water.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- History of La Porte County, Indiana: Together with Sketches of Its Cities, Villages, and Townships. C. C. Chapman & Co. 1880. p. 884.
- Daniels, E. D. (1904). A twentieth century history and biographical record of La Porte County, Indiana. Lewis Publishing Co. p. 35.
|This LaPorte County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|