Willy Meyer Pleite (born 19 August 1952 in Madrid) is a Spanish politician and Member of the European Parliament with the Izquierda Unida (United Left). He is a member of the bureau of the European United Left–Nordic Green Left and sits on the European Parliament's Committee on Fisheries, Committee on Foreign Affairs, and the Committee on Petitions. He is a substitute for the Committee on Development.
Meyer Pleite was born in Madrid. Member of the PCE since 1970.
- Secretary for International Relations, Izquierda Unida
- Member of the Executive party committee of the Izquierda Unida
- Member of the Izquierda Unida and PCE leadership
- 1987: Town councillor for Sanlúcar de Barrameda
- Member of the Provincial Deputation of Cadiz
- 1996-2000: Member of the Congress of Deputies for Cadiz province
- Spokesman for the Committee on Defence
- Spokesman for the Committee on Internal Affairs
- Spokesman for the Joint Congress-Senate Committee on professionalisation of the armed forces
- 1996-2000: Member of the OSCE Assembly and the NATO Assembly
- Grand Cross of the Aeronautical Order of Merit
See also: European Parliament election, 2004 (Spain)