William Hodge II (born August 28, 1982), better known as Willy Will, is an American Grammy award nominated record producer from Louisville, Kentucky. Willy Will began his career working with Static Major and Polow Da Don. He produced three tracks on Lil Wayne's "Tha Carter IV": "Intro", "Interlude" and "Outro". Willy Will has also worked with E-40, Rihanna, R. Kelly, Missy Elliott, Sean Garrett, OJ Da Juiceman, Rick Ross, Nas, Andre 3000, Busta Rhymes and Ice Cube.
|Rich Boy||Rich Boy||Zone 4 / Interscope||2008|
|E-40||The Ball Street Journal||Warner Brothers||2008||
|Shanell||We Are Young Money||YMCM / Universal||2009||
|E-40||Revenue Retrievin': Day Shift||Heavy On The Grind / EMI||2010||
|Ice Cube||I Am the West||Lench Mob / EMI||2010||
|E-40||Revenue Retrievin': Overtime Shift||Heavy On The Grind / EMI||2011||
|Lil Wayne||Tha Carter IV||YMCM / Universal||2011|
|E-40||The Block Brochure: Welcome to the Soil 2 & 3||Heavy On The Grind / EMI||2012||
|Ray Rush||I'm Still Here||TBA||2012||
|E-40 & Too Short||History: Function Music||Heavy On The Grind / EMI||2012||
- "Highbeam Research". Retrieved 28 September 2011.
- "The Fader". Green Pages. Retrieved 28 September 2011.
- "SOHH". Retrieved 28 September 2011.
- McKenzie, Amber. "XXL Mag: Meet Lil Wayne's New Producers". Meet Lil Wayne's New Producers. Retrieved 28 September 2011.
- "Willy Will Discog". Retrieved 28 September 2011.
- "The Fader - Beat Construction: Willy Will".
|This Louisville-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|