Wilmon Henry Sheldon (1875–1981) was a twentieth-century American philosopher.
Life and career
Sheldon was educated at Harvard University and taught at Yale.
- Strife of Systems and Productive Duality: An Essay in Philosophy. Harvard University Press. 1918.
- America’s Progressive Philosophy. New Haven, CT: Yale University Press. 1942.
- Process and Polarity (Woodbridge Lectures, Columbia University). 1944.
- God and Polarity: A Synthesis of Philosophies. 1954.
- ^ Nicholas Rescher, Process Metaphysics: An Introduction to Process Philosophy, SUNY Press, 1996, ISBN 978-0-7914-2817-7, pp. 23-24.