From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wilt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wilt may refer to:
- Wilting, the loss of rigidity of non-woody parts of plants
- WILT, An acronym commonly used in instant messaging for 'What I'm Listening To'
- Wilt disease, which can refer to a number of different diseases in plants.
In literature and film:
- Wilt (novel), a novel by Tom Sharpe
- Wilt (film), a 1989 adaptation of Sharpe's novel
- Wilt: Larger than Life, a biography of Wilt Chamberlain by Robert Cherry
- Wilt: Just Like Any Other 7-Foot Black Millionaire Who Lives Next Door, an autobiography by Wilt Chamberlain
In other media:
- Wilt, an Irish indie rock band formed by ex-members of Kerbdog
- WILT, a radio station in Wilmington, North Carolina, U.S.
- WRMR, formerly WILT, a radio station in Jacksonville, North Carolina, U.S.
- "Wilt", a song by Blind Melon from Soup
- Wilt, a fictional character from the animated TV series Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
People with the given name:
- Wilt Chamberlain, a former American NBA player for the Philadelphia/San Francisco Warriors, the Philadelphia 76ers and the Los Angeles Lakers
People with the surname:
- Clara Antoinette McCarty Wilt (1858-1929), the first woman superintendent of the Pierce County School District
- Marie Wilt (1833--1891), an Austrian dramatic coloratura soprano
- Peter Wilt, a soccer executive
- Raymond Wilt, a former Republican member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Rod Wilt, a former Republican member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Roy Wilt, a former Republican member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- W. William Wilt, a former Republican member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.